You will practice integrating present-moment awareness into your mind, body, soul, and shadow; helping you bring an aliveness from presence and connection into every interaction you have.
You will tap into the deeper principles underlying the practice of Circling. In the course, you’ll work with experiential learning, skills training, theoretical frameworks, flow states, coaching, and community practice to achieve unprecedented levels of depth in all major areas of your life and self system.
This course is a collaboration between Circling Europe, The Integral Center, The Circling Institute, and Authentic Revolution. For the first time, you can learn from all of the world’s leading circling institutions in one program!
During this training, you will develop the capacity to:
- bring deep awareness to every moment of your life
- create incredible connections, in every interaction
- facilitate transformation in yourself and others
- bring presence based leadership into evolving the greater systems you are a part of
- cultivate your highest potential
- experience joy and beauty in each moment, regardless of what situation you’re in.
The Course includes 7 three day immersions, 8 individual coaching sessions, regular practice in circling and being circled, opportunities for deeper leadership through circling at labs in the Austin and worldwide community, and a custom curriculum including books, videos, articles, and interviews to ground circling’s deeper principles into your everyday life.
Integrative means integrating the major circling styles and teachers.
It also that we are informed by integral theory and integral consciousness, including cutting edge research on adult ego development and the way adults learn.
For example, one of Jordan’s recent coaching clients was able to secure $400,000 in an investment meeting by integrating a “little girl” part of themselves that they had been previously ashamed to admit or show in public.
While we most often draw from Ken Wilber’s AQAL model, we will reference a variety of other historical and current thinkers, researchers, and philosophers.
Wondering what theory has to do with circling? Try this testimonial from Jordan and Sara’s integral workshop: “After attending the [integral] workshop, we made a real breakthrough in communication and really getting each other’s worlds, on a very deep level. It was awesome and really exciting!”
Sara comes from a background of research in intentional communities, studying what causes groups of people to succeed or fail in co-creating a life together. She is the founder of the Austin Authentic community (the “Love Juggernaut”) and has been training facilitators in Authentic practices for the past 2 years.
- Jun 19, 2015 to Jun 21, 2015
- Jul 31, 2015 to Aug 2, 2015 (*with Guy Sengstock and Alexis Shepperd)
- Sep 11, 2015 to Sep 13, 2015 (*with Decker Cunov)
- Oct 23, 2015 to Oct 25, 2015
- Dec 4, 2015 to Dec 6, 2015
- Jan 15, 2016 to Jan 17, 2016
- Feb 26, 2016 to Feb 28, 2016
(all wknds are with Circling Europe + Authentic Revolution)
$6500 after May 1, 2015
(payment plans available)
If you are interested, please connect personally with Jordan or Sara to find out if this is a match for your current purpose and life journey. Contact—
Sara at/ email@example.com / hangouts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 three day immersions (every 6 weeks) from June 2015 through February 2016.
- 8 individual coaching sessions including a personalized life practice for continued development
- Leading teachers from all the world’s major Circling organizations (Authentic Revolution, Circling Europe, The Integral Center, and The Circling Institute)
- Regular practice in circling and being circled with other participants
- Opportunities for deeper leadership through circling at labs in the Austin community, as well as with worldwide community members online
- A custom curriculum including books, videos, articles, and interviews to ground circling’s deeper principles into your everyday life
- Training Circles: Practice your skills with a trained facilitator giving you in-the-moment feedback on what’s working and what’s missing
- Partner trainings: Meet in between sessions to practice with a set partner, and rotate through the participant list for a range of practice opportunities and exposure to a variety of styles.
- Online leadership opportunities: Co-lead circling labs for participants around the world on the soon-to-be-launched online circling platform/community
- In person: Co-lead circling labs in Austin, TX
- Coaching program: 8 one-on-one sessions with Sara or Jordan to hone in on your unique gifts and challenges
- Leadership Development Circles: Discover your blindnesses and strengths in the Circling Europe innovation for creating the world you want, moment to moment.
Like a good circle, we will follow the flow and update the curriculum as needed. You can create the training you want to get maximum value.
You will also get the chance to lead circles at Labs and practice labs in Austin.
And to reiterate, this training includes a full, personal tailored coaching program for personal transformation.